**UPDATE: BOTH FEP SESSIONS ARE CLOSED**
FEP is a developmental volleyball program designed to introduce the great game of volleyball to girls and boys with little or no experience with the sport, as well as for more experienced players who want to sharpen and improve their volleyball skills.
FEP will be divided into separate groups organized by age and skill level. Players ranging in age from 7 up to 15 years old are welcome to join. We will have a group for younger and/or newer players, focused on teaching the fundamentals of volleyball. We will also have a group suitable for more experienced players who are not yet ready to make the full commitment to a tournament travel team. Group assignments will be determined by the FEP coaches. FEP is a great opportunity to experience club volleyball while having fun and making friends!
Additional information about FEP:
- FEP will consist of four separate 12-week sessions that run year-round.
- The approximate dates of the four FEP sessions are January through March (Winter), April through June (Spring), July through September (Summer), and October through December (Fall)
- Practices for the will be Wednesdays from 5:30pm-7:30pm OR Saturdays from 9:30am-11:30am
- Families have the option to sign up for a 12-week session with one practice per week at $375 per player. The fee will include all practices as well as extra events such in-house tournaments and other fun events
- FEP is open to both girls and boys
- No tryouts or NCVA membership required
12-week session with one practice per week at $375 per player. Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Due to current restrictions, we will be limiting groups to 12 players per court with a maximum of 36 players per day. Due to COVID-19 related restrictions, we will only be offering Wednesday or Saturday sessions. Our times are fixed and players can only attend one of the sessions. Thank you for your understanding. NO REFUND FOR MISSED CLASSES.
All FEP practices will take place at our main facility at 1422 San Mateo Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080.
Please bring a comfortable t-shirt (sweatshirt optional), shorts, knee pads, court shoes, water bottle, and a big smile!
Please email us at email@example.com
with any general questions.
*Schedule may change at any time due to state/county regulations.
|August 12, 2020 - October 31, 2020
|January 6, 2021 - March 27, 2021
|April 7, 2021 - June 26, 2021
|July 7, 2021 - September 25, 2021