About the Future Elite Program
Our Future Elite Program (FEP) is now open for registration! FEP is a developmental volleyball program designed to introduce the great game of volleyball to girls and boys with little or no experience with the sport, as well as for more experienced players who want to sharpen and improve their volleyball skills.
FEP will be divided into two groups organized by age and/or skill level. Group 1 is intended primarily for 8 to 10 year olds, and will focus on teaching the fundamentals of volleyball. Group 2 is intended primarily for 11 to 13 year olds, and is ideal for more experienced players who are not yet ready to make the full commitment to a tournament travel team. Group assignments will be determined by the FEP coaches. FEP is a great opportunity to experience club volleyball while having fun and making friends!
Additional information about FEP:
- FEP will consist of four separate 12-week sessions that run year-round. Each session is stand-alone so families may choose to sign up for one or more sessions as their schedule allows
- The fee for each 12-week session is $600 per player. This fee will include all practices as well as extra events such as in-house tournaments and other fun events. There will be a total of 24 practices for each 12-week session
- Practices for the April session will be Wednesdays from 5:30pm-7:30pm and Saturdays from 9:30am-11:30am
- The April session will begin on Wednesday April 11th, 2018 and run until Saturday June 30th, 2018
- Families have the option to sign up for a 12-week session with only one practice per week, either Wednesdays or Saturdays, for $350 per player
- FEP is open to both girls and boys
- No tryouts or NCVA membership required
All FEP practices will take place at our main facility at 1422 San Mateo Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
Click here to register for the April FEP session