About the Future Elite Program
**UPDATE: Per NCVA and USA Volleyball, we will shutting down our facility through 4/30. It is with great sadness that we have decided to cancel our Spring FEP Session. For questions, please email our FEP Director. Thank you.**
Our Future Elite Program (FEP) is now open for registration! FEP is a developmental volleyball program designed to introduce the great game of volleyball to girls and boys with little or no experience with the sport, as well as for more experienced players who want to sharpen and improve their volleyball skills.
FEP will be divided into separate groups organized by age and skill level. Players ranging in age from 7 up to 15 years old are welcome to join. We will have a group for younger and/or newer players, focused on teaching the fundamentals of volleyball. We will also have a group suitable for more experienced players who are not yet ready to make the full commitment to a tournament travel team. Group assignments will be determined by the FEP coaches. FEP is a great opportunity to experience club volleyball while having fun and making friends!
Additional information about FEP:
- FEP will consist of four separate 12-week sessions that run year-round. Each session is stand-alone so families may choose to sign up for one or more sessions as their schedule allows
- The approximate dates of the four FEP sessions are January through March (Winter), April through June (Spring), July through September (Summer), and October through December (Fall)
- Practices for the Spring session will be Wednesdays from 5:30pm-7:30pm, Saturdays from 9:30am-11:30am, and Sundays from 9:30am-11:30am
- The Spring session will begin on Sunday April 5, 2020 and run until Sunday June 21, 2020
- Families have the option to sign up for a 12-week session with one practice per week at $375 per player, two practices per week at $650 per player, or all three practices at $875 per player. The fee will include all practices as well as extra events such in-house tournaments and other fun events
- FEP is open to both girls and boys
- No tryouts or NCVA membership required
12-week session with one practice per week at $375 per player, two practices per week at $650 per player, or all three practices at $875 per player
SPRING SESSION REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 12, 2020.
All FEP practices will take place at our main facility at 1422 San Mateo Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Please bring a comfortable t-shirt (sweatshirt optional), shorts, knee pads, court shoes, water bottle, and a big smile!
Please email us at email@example.com
with any general questions.
Click here to register for the Spring FEP session